Thursday, December 16, 2010

IWP#1

Jonathan Guzman             10/21/10
The man with no facial I.D!

I remembered the day. The day that I, Donald Graddam, looked around, seeing trees, rocks, buildings and parked cars. I remember I saw a man with a black suit and a black mask. He had walked from an alley nearby that was down the block. I followed him because of curiosity. He entered a building, a building that has not been visited in ages. The building was known for being the place where many people died (including my 28 year old brother who supposedly was reduced to ashes) because of an explosion two years ago, most who were present at this event were burned alive. It has been says that only 1 person survived but nobody knows for sure.  I followed him into the building looking at the black walls, hanging spider webs, and broken windows. I looked around until I saw the man again, standing still, staring at the ceiling of the lobby of the building. He had his arms raised almost like he was asking for forgiveness, better life, etc.

Music started playing, It was like a really eccentric type of music.The man threw a glass bottle at the wall. The man kneeled on his knees and started speaking in a foreign language which I thought it could either be Japanese, German, Indian, or another language. The man put a black necklace on, he pulled it, and demolished it. The beads of the necklace flew all over the floor. I think he tried to pull of the necklace without breaking it, and I tried to peak at what exactly he was doing. The man looked back and I quickly hid behind a wall nearby. He walked towards were I was and he looked around. Fortuitously, I wasn’t caught in his sight.  

The man walked back and continued the ritual sort of thing. He took hold of a candle and savagely lit it up with fire, next he threw it to the ground, then stomped on it. A bright light appeared and I remember I saw and image, an image like no other. The image was a bright creature with a greenish, redish face, with horns, sharp ears, and other weird characteristics. On the other hand, when the man took off his mask, basically, I couldn’t see anything on his face except for a completely black wrinkly face. Well, it wasn’t really a face, if not, it was like a fake face mask, or something.

The creature sort of thing looked back and caught me on his view, picked up his objects, then he started to run. I chased him and saw as his objects fell one by one to the floor. He began to run slower losing his breath, and as I continued the venery I grabbed a chain and threw it at him trying to tie him around. The man fell and the chain was able to tie him up. I then pulled him down to sit on the floor. Slowly, I walked to him, step after step.

I went up to him and grabbed his hair, pulled his hair, and then took off a mask! The man got up and ran, at the same time breaking the chain. I decided to stay still this time, shocked, although I wasn’t able to see his actual “Identification”. I walked slowly thinking about what or who it could be. I saw him going up the stairs were I know it is a dead end. I quickly reacted and followed him up the stairs. As I was taking my first step on the second floor he was gone, there was no sign of where he could have gone. I looked all around the second floor and unanticipatedly I saw a staircase I never even noticed on the times I’ve visited.

I followed the stairs up and it lead me to the roof. On the roof was the man, now with a new mask. The man did not look back as he crossed a bridge (made recently out of wood) that lead to the roof of another building. I quickly ran across the bridge. The man was cornered and that I had thought he had no place to run. I leisurely walked to him, and at the same time catching my breath. He then threw himself off the building! I looked down and I saw as he was hanging on a window edge climbing in through the second floor. I did as he did, and threw myself off the building landing on the second floor window edge. I then decided not to go into the second floor, instead falling on the entrance. When I landed the man was about to exit, now with another mask. I tripped him and took off the mask, and it was his brother!

1 comment:

  1. Do you understand there is a 12 word sentence you can speak to your crush... that will trigger deep feelings of love and instinctual attractiveness for you deep inside his heart?

    That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, please and care for you with all his heart...

    ===> 12 Words That Trigger A Man's Desire Instinct

    This instinct is so hardwired into a man's brain that it will drive him to work better than ever before to take care of you.

    In fact, triggering this influential instinct is so important to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will instantly notice him open his mind and heart for you in such a way he haven't expressed before and he will perceive you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly understood him.

    ReplyDelete